Join us for guided eco-tour tour along the Rockhold Cree, Tracey Creek, and Herring Bay in Deale, MD!
Sunset Paddle “CRUSH” Tour
- Person Bring Your Own Equipment
- Person Equipment Included
Equipment Add-on Rental Option
Safety Light $5
Take in a Stunning Sunset while Paddle Boarding in Deale
Join us on our most popular adult sunset paddle boarding tour! Every Friday evening at 6:00 p.m., we leave Paradise Marina and paddle up Rockhold Creek to enjoy a breathtaking sunset. Enjoy amazing views, paddle to the bar for a couple drinks, and listen to live music.
We stop at The Boat House located at Hidden Harbor Marina. Here we tie up and enjoy the sunset with a famous Maryland Orange Crush! Relax as you enjoy live music at the Boat House and eat from the South County Cafe Food Truck if you like.
Then we’re back on our paddle boards with LED lights and glow sticks to paddle back down the creek back to Paradise Marina. It’s a fun and unique evening on the water and a fun activity for friends. You don’t want to miss it!
- We leave promptly at 6 PM. Please call/text us if you are running late. If you are more than 15 minutes late, we will have to reschedule your tour.
- Some basic skills are required. We strongly encourage you to take our SUP 101 class before you book your tour, but it is not necessary.
- If you bring your own board, the USCG requires a Safety LED stern light for your board after sunset.
- Kayaks are welcome!